Friday, January 25, 2013

Freitag, 25. Januar 2013 13:13:21

Web4 new results for backup solution
 
Backup solution for largeish home network. - Network-General ...
Hopefully you guys can be of some help here. I have a reasonably sizeable home network, and I need to back up the data in case of disaster like fire, theft, ...
Backup Software!!!!! - Spiceworks - Page 3
Page 3: I wonder if my fellow spicers would mind chiming in on Backup software. I currently use replay4 from Apapsure, which has been fantast... | 83 replies ...
SEP Software Corporation Releases Fully Integrated Backup ...
From Yahoo! Finance: BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SEP Software Corp. announced today a fully integrated solution to backup servers, ...
Re: Looking for a backup solution for my MBL - Western Digital ...
can think of few, but not a simple one at all. MBL is Linux OS, so you can use " rsync". However, it would imply you need to setup the USB d.

No comments:

Post a Comment